About WMS Underfloor Heating
WMS are suppliers and installers of warm water underfloor heating systems up and down the country completing a variety projects from residential houses through to hospitals and schools. WMS is a proactive and forward thinking company that was established in 2003 and to this day still managed and run by family members today.
The Role 'Project Manager'
WMS has a team of ‘office based’ Project Managers that manage all projects when they become an order. This involves producing a design, liaising with the client and gaining approval of the design and then booking installation with our labour team and materials planning.
The role requires a proactive team worker with initiative to work alone and as part of a team managing their own diary and work load. You will be required to attend site meetings with clients to run through the underfloor heating detail to make sure our installation is fully prepared and accurate. Ability to communicate at all levels is key as you will interact daily with site operatives to Director Level.
- Full UK driving licence
- Basic construction knowledge
- IT literacy
- Clear communicator
- Able to work within a team
- Prepared to take on responsibility
- Punctual and respectful
- Have some previous knowledge of plumbing and mechanical works
- Capacity to deal with difficult people on construction sites
- Have strong admin and organisational skills
- CAD knowledge and basic use of Autocad
- Understanding of H&S requirements
How to Apply
Please apply in writing to [email protected] with your CV and covering letter.