WMS Underfloor Heating Limited seeks to ensure that it only purchases goods that are produced and delivered under conditions that do not involve the abuse or exploitation of any persons. This statement is made pursuant to s.54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and sets out the steps that we have taken and is continuing to take to ensure modern slavery or human trafficking is not taking place within our business or supply chain. WMS has a zero tolerance approach to any form of modern slavery. We are committed to acting ethically and with integrity and transparency in all business dealings and to putting effective systems and controls in place to safeguard against any form of modern slavery taking place within the business or our supply chain. We also endeavour to ensure that those goods, services or products provided do not have a significant adverse effect on the environment.
WMS Underfloor Heating Limited Environmental Management system is the consideration of the Company’s trading responsibility in respect of the environment is set out below:
Our Policy aims to:
- Foster and promote good labour standards forming part of ethical supply chains for goods and services.
- Raise awareness of fair and ethical trading amongst our staff, clients, suppliers, contractors, business and joint venture partners.
- Establish and continue to maintain our credibility as a purchaser of fair trading practices and ethically traded goods and services.
- Ensure that we conform to all of the requirements of current legislation where applicable to the services provided by WMS Underfloor Heating Limited.
- Ensure that all WMS Underfloor Heating Limited business endeavours as conducted for all business activities are within the scope of this policy.
Codes of Conduct
WMS Underfloor Heating Limited seeks to ensure that all of our employees, contracted employees and suppliers enjoy the following standards:
- Freely chosen employment.
- The right to collective bargaining.
- Safe, hygienic and suitable working conditions.
- No child labour.
- Appropriate living wage.
- Not subjected to excessive working hours.
- No discrimination.
- Regular employment.
- Humane treatment in all respects.
WMS Underfloor Heating Limited seeks the following environmental standards:
- Our supplier’s minimum compliance should encompass all statutory and legal requirements relating to the environmental effects of their business activities.
- Our suppliers performance standards are important and whilst recognising this a matter solely for the supplier, their policies should address the following as a minimum:
- Waste Management
- Energy Use
- Energy Conservation
WMS Underfloor Heating Limited will always try to implement appropriate business integrity standards in particular where they relate to the following:
- Health & Safety Policy and Management System
- Environmental Policy and Management System
- Quality Assurance Policy and Management System
- Equal Opportunities & Diversity Policy and Management System
- Training & Development Policy and Management System
- Corporate & Social Responsibility Policy and Management System
- Business Ethics & Integrity Trading Policy and Management System
- Meet all legislative requirements
We implement these policies in partnership with our suppliers as a shared responsibility. WMS Underfloor Heating Limited principles for operating this code will be:
- A duty to communicate its commitment at ALL levels of employees and suppliers
- A duty to provide training
- A duty to undertake an audit and verification of our code of conduct
Our supplier’s principles for operating this code will be:
- Complete and return evaluation documents when required
- Accept responsibility for labour and environmental conditions of products
- Create and maintain a clear statement of compliance