LUNASTAT is a multi-function thermostat for underfloor heating, radiators or any other form of heating where multi-function temperature control is required. LUNASTAT has six operational modes to choose from;
- Programmable thermostat
- Programmable thermostat – with remote sensor (floor or air)
- Non-programmable thermostat
- Non-programmable thermostat – with remote sensor (floor or air)
- Non-programmable thermostat with set back function
- Non-programmable thermostat with set back function – with remote sensor (floor or air)
It is two thermostats in one, a ‘Programmable Room Thermostat’ and a ‘Digital Thermostat’ combined, with Setback function. One stat does it all!
WHY USE LUNASTAT?
- It has a unique ‘Copy to function’ to help save time when programming.
- It can adjust the temp in each of the modes ‘Hold’, ‘Frost mode’ and ‘Holiday’.
- Temperature adjustment in 0.5 degree increments giving more accuracy and control.
- Five minute time increments, again for more accuracy and control.
- Can ‘Hold’ in set back mode.
- Can use all sensor options in both ‘programmable’ and ‘set back’, covering every possible set up or combination.
- Max and min temp range setting options prevent the user from over heating the floor, this can be used as a safety measure in public areas.
- Can view the remote floor sensor temperature when using as high temp limit - by default other products would only show the room temp, with LUNASTAT you can now see the remote temperature of the floor at the touch of a button.
LUNASTAT has one of the lowest energy consumption of any thermostat, saving you up to 26kWh per year, that’s the equivalent of leaving your lights on for three days!
- Programme Modes: Prog/ Prog with remote sensor/ Non Prog/ Non Prog with remote sensor/ Non Prog with set back/ Non Prog with set back and remote sensor
- Set Back: Default 4 degrees – adjustable between 3-6 degrees
- Time Sensor Protection: 12h/24h
- Temperature Hold: Hold the temp for optional number of hours
- Holiday: Choose the number of days
- Key Lock: Lockable to prevent tampering
- Output Start: 0.5 degrees
- Output Delay: Delay the switching in minutes
- Floor Temp Protection: Set the max floor temperature
- Voltage: 230v, 50/60HZ
- Switch: 3amp
- Power Consumption: <2amp
- Sensor: Inbuilt, remote floor 10k, remote air 10k
- Setting Range: 5 - 35 degrees
- Working Temperature: 0 - 45 degrees
- Humidity Range: 5 - 95% RH
- Temperature Increment: 0.5 degrees
View our Components systems
The design is unmistakably the most important part of any underfloor heating system. Our dedicated design team produces accurate and comprehensive drawings for every system that we install, maximising performance for all our systems, guaranteeing that we will supply the most cost effective and efficient solution for your project.
The control system provides a user interface with your heating system and can be as simple or as complex as your requirements.
Our pipe has a robust, 2mm, five layered polyethylene tube that uses the very latest PE-RT technology. The 2mm thick pipe wall is made up of five separate layers and contains an oxygen barrier to prevent the ingress of water from the pipe into the surrounding screed through condensation and to prevent oxidisation by stopping any ingress of oxygen into the pipe. It comes with a 75 year warranty.
The manifold distributes water from the heating source to the relevant zone. Manifolds will typically have a mixer valve to allow them to mix hot flow water with the cooler return to achieve the reduced temperatures required by underfloor heating.
Cabinets are supplied complete and finished in white enamel lacquer finish which does not require any further decoration.
HIGH EFFICIENCY MANIFOLD PUMPSET
The CircoMax is one of the most advanced pumpset units on the market in the UK. This advanced design is unique to WMS.