As Project Administrator, you will support the Project Manager and Site Supervisor of our Major Project Team with a variety of responsibilities to ensure that our project is managed with a premium service level, smoothly and efficiently for the benefit of both the customer and the business. You will need to liaise with client representative, sub-contractors, suppliers and other external parties.
The business uses an internal ERP system for which training will be provided. Your initial induction and training will take place at our Head Office in Hertfordshire. However, it is important that you are computer literate and are confident in using Outlook, Word and Excel. The client has a bespoke IT arrangement that will need daily input and action. A suitable candidate would be confident in verbal and written forms of communication and able to communicate to people both internally and externally in a clear and professional manner.
The site office is a fast paced environment with many tasks to complete and it is important that you are able to prioritise and organise your workload efficiently.
The ability to work in a team is very important, maintaining close relationships with the installers, projects managers and site managers. You will also be involved in cost analysis, monitoring timescales, sending reports to managers and inputting data for credits and invoices. You will be required to file both electronic and physical documentation and maintain health and safety records in line with existing systems.
- Provide administration support and document control to the Project Manager and in-line with our client requirements and specifications. This may involve minute taking, distribution of agenda’s and attending internal and external meetings.
- Raise and process Purchase Orders, Picking Lists, Invoicing and Variations.
- Deal with reactive client queries.
- Compile O&M’s on completion of each work block including as installed drawings, pressure test certificates, user manuals etc. Stores photographs on server provided by installers.
- Compile risk and method statements in conjunction with the Project Manager and any other health and safety documentation required by the client.
- Co-ordinate balancing and aftersales care when required
- Previous experience working in a similar environment would be an advantage (Preferably within the Construction Industry)
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Good numerical skills
- Full valid UK driving licence
- Good IT skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Personable, presentable and articulate
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work within deadlines and cope under pressure
- Interpersonal and team-working skills
Please apply in writing to Vacancies@wms-uk.com with your CV and covering letter.